The Network intended to develop cultural projects for community awareness, heritage recreation and artistic experience in historic buildings and its territories.
It was around that subject that, in 2012, we launched our first event: “Music & Walls”
The project had three major targets:
- Launch a network entertainment project ;
- Give a new function to Network monuments so they can be spaces for cultural expression ;
- Create similarities between people and monuments at the same time they have moments of joy, learning, familiarity and pleasant experiences.
Each year we organize eight cultural nights between May and July. We try to unite music, history, dance and theatre in an action stage that we all must enjoy. After all, the castles are a patrimony that belongs to all of us.
The artists are so different as:
Music & Walls 2012
Music & Walls 2013
- Musical sets from three conservatories: Conservatório Nacional de Música de Coimbra; Conservatório Regional de Música de Coimbra e o Conservatório de Música David de Sousa;
- Coral groups;
- Dance groups;
- Speakers of historical subjects;
- Night Guided Visits;
- Singing groups.